This Policy is updated from time to time and the latest version of the policy is published on this page.
Like many other websites, Flyhawk.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The data listed below is collected by us when you visit this website, when you use our online services, when entering into agreement with us and/or third party, when you request us to provide information about yourself to third party credit providers for credit application purposes, when you communicate with us over telephone or in any other matter such as web chat, SMS, or email. Kindly note that in addition to collecting data directly from you, we may also obtain data about you from our carefully chosen training providers and other third-party service providers. However, failure by you to provide personal data when requested by us may mean that we are unable to provide certain services and products to you.
- 01.Name and contact information such mobile or landline number, including email address and in some cases, your billing details and postal address.
- 02.Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences, interests and hobbies.
- 03.Information about your computer including your IP address, browser type, operating system etc. to track our website traffic but this will not identify you personally.
- 04.Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. Please note that the above such information may be collected via various ways when you register yourselves with our website, request any information, participate in surveys, promotions or use any other feature of this website. Furthermore, the information might be collected by using common online collection methods like web browser cookies and other common tools. Moreover, we collect information via third parties like social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, etc.) that you connect to may give us information about you.
1. Flyhawk will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- a) carry out your requests, fulfil orders and process payments for our products and services;
- b) communicate with you about your orders, purchases or account with us, including any requests, questions or comments you may have;
- c) service administration related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for including notifying you about the administration of a competition that you have participated in, or notifying you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance, etc.
- d) provide customer support, including processing any concerns about our services;
- e) using IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, blocking disruptive use, establishing the number of visits from different countries, tailoring the content of our sites, apps or other services based on browsing behaviours, and determining which country you are accessing the services from.
2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information including the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, post or social media.
1. We may disclose your personal information with any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents and suppliers so far as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
2. Your personal information may also be shared with our partners, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies or other third parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers, as well as product information. Your information may also be shared with third parties we identify at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent
3. If you choose to enter into one of our competitions, we may disclose your information to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such promotion, as required by law, as otherwise permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, or otherwise in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
4. We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- a) where it is required to do so by law;
- b) for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending its legal rights;
- c) if we believe that the disclosure is required by law or other legal process, if we believe that the disclosure us necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property or safety of Flyhawk or our customers or partners;
- d) if we sell the business or in the event of a reorganisation, sales, lease, merger, joint venture, assignment, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal or financing of all or any portion of our business or any of the business assets or shares or a division thereof, in order for you to continues to receive the same products and services from, or to continue the same or similar relationship with, the third party.
Flyhawk are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and for this purpose we have taken certain standard security measures. We protect your information using security measures including physical, administrative and technical safeguards to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of your information.
We will keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. If you provide your personal information to enter into a promotion, we will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the administration of that promotion.
If you sign up for our newsletters / marketing communications, we will keep your personal information until such time you request that your information is deleted by you electing to unsubscribing which can be done at any time. We will still retain some of your personal information in order to ensure that you are not contacted again.
Your personal information may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Flyhawk.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children. If a parent or guardian believes that Flyhawk.com has in its database the personally identifiable information of a child, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of the Group except under the following limited circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our web site service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services.
From time to time we may also provide your information to carefully selected customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, on our behalf, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
If you consent, we or our agents, acting on our behalf, may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Act.