HOW TO DESIGN AN IMPRESSIVE NETBALL KIT FOR YOUR TEAM
Flyhawk is breaking the teamwear industry blueprint with a female focused product range and custom netball kit offering, developed by sportswear industry pros and with the physiques of netballers specifically in mind.
WE ARE THE ONLY TEAMWEAR BRAND TO HAVE FEMALE SPORT AS OUR PRIMARY FOCUS
Flyhawk is a brand for netball players, fans and staff alike to feel connected to. Our primary focus is making high quality, technical and long lasting products for Netball and this means all hours dedicated to product development are spent on ensuring the fits we offer, the fabrics we choose and the designs we create raise the bar for our sport.
We pride ourselves on creating unique, individualistic garments marrying seamless form and function, and have carved out a reputation for our quality, unique design and an unrelenting desire to celebrate netball.
HOW CAN WE GET A CUSTOM DESIGN CREATED?
Offering custom netball teamwear to netballers everywhere, our state of the art 3D netball kit designer allows you and your team mates to get started and design your own netball dress, get an instant quote and share your creations with your squad.
It is the perfect starting place for anyone wanting to create their own custom netball dresses for their team, all made possible in just a few clicks. It really is that simple.
OUR TOP TIPS
1. PICK A COLOUR: Decide on your unique colour palette – your colour palette sets the foundations and tone of your new kit! If you are looking for a head turning netball kit you might want to go with loud and bright opposite colourways to make your design pop, but if you are looking for something a little more classy consider a complimentary colour palette. Don’t be afraid to throw in a few pastels or non-traditional pantone colours as a tertiary colour
2. CHOOSE A THEME: Make your netball kit design unique! Take inspiration from your team name, history, location or the character of your squad! This inspiration can lead on to some unqiue design features or patterns being included in your design such as dots, lines, abstract shapes, texture patterns, logo watermarks, silhouettes of skylines or creatures
3. OWN YOUR IDENTITY: Get yourself a team logo made to really look the part. This will help become part of your teams identity and set your custom netball teamwear apart. If you are adding your team or sponsor logos to your netball kit design make sure you use a high resolution version of the file so it looks super crisp and pixel perfect on your finished product
4. CUSTOMISE ALL OF YOUR STASH: Match your off court kit to your custom netball kit! Netballers love living in their stash when they aren’t on court or with the team! Pick out features and colours from your sublimated match kit to add little touches of your custom design to your matching leisurewear.
5. GET THE FULL RANGE: Get the full custom netball kit range to truly look like pros – hoodies, leggings, training vests, neck warmers – you name it. Ever rocked up to a match and immediately felt like the opposition are going to be good because they are in full branded team stash head to toe?!
6. SIZE UP YOUR SQUAD! Flyhawk custom netball dresses come in 4 different lengths per size from Size 2- Size 24! If you aren’t sure you can order a sample pack from your account manager at Flyhawk to get a few sizes so the team can try on and ensure the size is spot on! Check out the size guide.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Once we receive your initial design concepts an Account Manager will be in touch with you to discuss all the finer details and manage the entire process for you from start to finish.
We are proud to offer a quick turnaround time for bespoke orders and our team of talented designers can help you create any custom design you can dream of. Netball kit design has never been so easy or accessible.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
When your Flyhawk stash arrives, share on social media! Get everyone excited! We love to see teams in their stash, we believe netball belongs to everyone so we love to share your creations.
What are you waiting for get started and design your own netball kit using our 3D Kit Designer or alternatively if you are looking for something even more custom you can email your team name, logo, colours and product wish list to email@example.com and our in-house designers will get started on some designs for you.